$40,000 Up for Grabs in bet365’s Poker Cash Race this January
January 8, 2009
Start 2009 in style with a share of $40,000 in Poker at bet365’s Cash Race this January.
Poker players can compete in the $40,000 Cash Race simply by playing their poker game of choice on the cash tables at bet365 between the 7th and 28th January. The number of raked hands you accumulate will determine your final place on the Cash Race Leaderboard, where the top 50 players will take home a share of the $40,000 cash prize pool. First place will pocket a huge $4,500! More details can be found at Poker at bet365.
Kate Laverick, Poker Marketing Manager at bet365, commented: “Our Leaderboard challenges are always extremely popular with our poker players, who are naturally competitive and love that extra bit of spice! Be your luck at the tables good or bad, you can still earn your place on the Cash Race Leaderboard – which makes January a very exciting month at Poker at bet365.”
Poker players at bet365 can choose from the widest variety of games and stakes online, and enjoy a host of unique rewarding promotions and tournaments every week. New players can also get a 200% bonus up to a whopping $600 added to their bankroll to give them a boost in the Cash Race challenge.
- NoIQPoker with awesome rake race : $500,000 January Race and $40,000 Hand Race
- Paddypower poker announces Summer Cash Dash cash race promotion
- RedKings launches easiest Points Race ever worth $150,000
- Sun Poker : $10K in Cash Races in September – Double Dip
- NoiQ Sensational August : 2 rake races, €175.000 up for grabs!