€40,000 Endurance Challenge at Devilfish Poker
February 9, 2010
The Spring Endurance Challenges start on Devilfish Poker today with the €40,000 February Endurance. Running from 9th-28th February, the prizepool is split into 3 different categories to cater for small, medium and high stakes players. The prizepools below will be divided evenly amongst all players who complete the challenge at their chosen level. The minimum daily requirements for each level are listed below. Remember you need to earn points on every day of the challenge, so get off to a good start by logging in to Devilfish Poker tomorrow to earn the required VIP points.
|Blinds||Prizepool||Minimum Daily Requirements|
|€1/€2 and higher||€20,000||100 VIP points per day|
|€0.25/€0.50 to €0.50/€1||€15,000||50 VIP points per day|
|€0.02/€0.04 to €0.10/€0.20||€5,000||20 VIP points per day|
The February Endurance Challenge is part of the larger €220,000 Spring Endurance Challenge where you can earn extra bonuses by completing one or more of the monthly challenges.
Related links : Devilfish Poker review
- DevilFish Poker have a total of €58,000 VIP Races starting May 1st
- Iron Man EMOP Lisbon Freerolls at Devilfish Poker
- DevilFish Poker : 570,000 EURO in Cash Prizes in September!
- The World’s Biggest Rake Chase At Devilfish Poker
- NoIQPoker with awesome rake race : $500,000 January Race and $40,000 Hand Race